- Product Info
Please check below short video for our HPC168 3D Automated passenger counter camera for busOur bus counter uses the latest generation of chips, with high calculation accuracy, fast calculation speed, and small error. All the hardware including the processor and the 3D camera are unified together:1. Simple installation, plug and play, integrate processor and camera together, all in 1 system, installation is very simple.2. Low cost, equipment cost is much lower than a processor plus camera price of other companies3. The calculation speed is fast. When a bus has many doors and multiple counters need to be installed, our bus counter is equipped with a separate processor for each door, which means that our company's bus counter calculates and processes The data speed is 2-3 times faster than other passenger counters on the market. In addition, we use the latest chips on the market, and the data calculation speed will be faster.4. Most passenger counters on the market are generally industrial metal casings, and processors are also metal casings. The combined weight is very heavy. In addition to inconvenient installation, air freight is also very expensive. However, our company's bus counter uses an ABS shell, and the processor and camera are also integrated. The weight is very light, and the weight is a fraction of the weight of other passenger counters, which greatly saves international air freight.5. Our counter shell adopts an integrated design, the mounting bracket and the camera are perfectly combined, and it supports 180-degree rotation installation. It adopts high-strength ABS to meet the use in vibration environments.6. Our bus counter adopts a circular arc shape design, which avoids damage to passengers. The connecting lines are all hidden installations. The advantage is that this design is not only beautiful and durable, but also greatly saves labor
HPC168 3D Automated passenger counter camera for bus is widely applied in buses, coaches, metros and other public transportation tool passenger automatic counter application field. It possesses high-performance communication media processor with Hisilicon video purpose hardware acceleration engine. Adopted with main development dual-camera depth algorithm model, it conducts dynamic detection on cross-section, height and movement trajectory of the passenger target, and in turn, obtains comparatively high-precision real-time passenger flow data, providing RJ45 or RS485 interface to conduct data interaction and sharing with third-party equipment, which is very convenient for data depth development
More functions of HPC168 3D Automated passenger counter camera for bus
Easy to install, support 180°installation, strong environment adaptability
- One-click setting: touch the white button, the adjustment will be finished automatically in 5 seconds, you even don’t need to connect computer to make the adjustment. (please don’t stand under the counter when setting)
- Built-in image anti-shake algorithm, strong environment adaptability;
- Algorithm correction function, adaptive lens angle, focus information, allowing a certain angle tilt with the horizontal direction;
- Counting accuracy is not affected by passenger body form, clothing color, hair color, hat and scarf, etc.
- Counting accuracy is not affected by passengers passing side by side, crossing passing, and blocking traffic;
- Height limit can be set on target, passenger baggage error can be filtered;
- With the status of the bus door switch as the trigger condition, it starts counting when door is opened, captures real time statistical data, and stops counting when door is closed;
- Possess strong scalability and portability, can be installed according to the number of vehicle doors;
- Unaffected by the season and weather, unaffected by figure shadows or shades, unaffected by external light, automatically activates infrared fill-in light at night to have the same recognition accuracy;
HPC168 3D Automated passenger counter camera for bus can be adjusted from 0-180 degrees, to meet all passenger car environment Installation requirements. The built-in wiring method enables perfect integration of HPC168 counter and passenger car environment.
HPC168 3D Automated passenger counter camera for bus adopts integrated design which combines depth camera and calculation main control board, so as to minimize interference factors on camera image information to the lowest level, and possibly to the uttermost decrease construction wiring difficulty level.The one-button debugging mode can quickly complete environmental parameters collection required by HPC168 counter , with no assistance from other equipment terminals.
HPC168 3D Automated passenger counter camera for bus Live installation
HPC168 3D Automated passenger counter camera provides rich data interface:
1. RJ45 network interface
Via RJ45 interface and HPC168 counter connection, client tool program views or sets working status and operates parameters.
At the same time, HPC168 counter submits passenger flow data to the designated server in real time through RJ45 network interface.
2. Composite video output interface
Can be connected with vehicle-mounted display to visually display passenger counting results. Can also be connected with vehicle-mounted video recorder to save the passengers dynamic video of getting-on and getting-off in real time.
3. RS485 interface or RS232 interface
Provides one-way RS485 or RS232 for third-party equipment to conduct data calls, customizes baud rate and communication ID code.
4. Vehicle door switch signal
Can receive 8-36V voltage range vehicle door switch signal input. HPC168 counter stops counting once vehicle door is closed,
And automatically starts counting when vehicle door is opened.
485 232 Network interface √ √ Video interface √ √
Vehicle door switch
√ √ Communication interface RS485
RS232Compare Our HPC168 3D Automated passenger counter camera for bus with others
- Tel: +86-21-52353905
- Fax: +86-21-52353906
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Room 803, Building 1, Prona Business Plaza, No. 2145 Jinshajiang Road, Putuo District, Shanghai