- Product Info
What is the electronic price tag:
With the electronic price tag presents a rapid growth. The system uses E-ink ,electronic paper display and ultra-low-power wireless networking technology to provide a electronic price tag system solution suitable for the retail industry and helps supermarkets Realize paperless management,product information management, refined inventory management
1: Enhanced Customer Satisfaction: electronic price tag Display of clear and easy to read labels,Avert products being mispriced or mislabelled ,Accurate pricing means fewer price disputes, Reduction in check-out time caused by price checks
2: Improved Corporate Image: Customer confidence in price integrity,Projections of technology-save image, Optimize promotional visibility by ensuring all products have the right price at the right time and place with electronic shelf labels
3: Improved Price Management: Price at cashier is same as price at shelf, Allows company to practice dynamic pricing e.g: Promotional price during Happy Hour, Different pricing at different time of day, Pricing is updated speedily and seamlessly e.g: Pricing can be updated quickly in response to a competitor.
How the electronic price tag works:
Efficiency: 30 minutes for less than 20000pcs
Success Rate: 100%
Transmission Technology: Radio frequency 433MHz, Anti-interference from mobile phone and other WIFI equipments.
Transmission Range: Cover 30-50 meters area.
Display Template: Customizable, dot matrix image display is supported.
Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ ~40 ℃ for normal tag,-25 ℃~15 ℃ for tag used in Frozen environment.
Communication and Interaction: Two-way communication, real-time interaction
Electronic shelf labels Product Standby Time: 5 years, battery can be replaced.
System Docking: Text, Excel, Intermediate Data Import Table, Customized development and so on is supported.
Data receiver base station :
The owner modifies the product price, picture and other information on the computer software
Then sends the modified instruction content to the base station.
The base station will responsible for transmitting the signal and content to the tag to complete the modification.
Softwares for choice:
Free with samples
You can change 10 ESL labels at a time
For single store use
No limits for changing ESL price tags one time
A serve is needed
and can be integrated into POS system
The current electronic price tag screen has three-color specifications:
Electronic price tag application:
Electronic price tag is used by retailers to display product price and information on the shelves.
They are typically attached to the front edge of a retail shelf and use a e-paper screen display to display
the product information.The product price displayed on an electronic label is automatically updated
whenever a price is changed.
1. Q: What are the benefits of using ESL price tags?
- Save on labor from having to manual replace paper tags. ESLs are an automated price updating system.
- Ability to update product pricing and information immediately. Eliminating the time to print a new label and have a store associate replace the tag manually.
- Reduce penalty from price discrepancies.
- Manage and monitor multiple stores shelf level pricing from a single location.
2. Q: Do you supply ESL demo kit for testing?
A: Yes. ESL demo kit is available, which includes all sizes of ESL price tags, base station, software and some accessories.
3. Q: Is it necessary to use your software to make ESL price tag work?
A: Not necessary. SDK can be provided to you, so that you can develop your own software or integrate with your own system (POS/WMS).
4. Q: What battery does ESL price tag use? What is the battery life? Can customers replace the battery by themselves?
A: ESL price tags use non-rechargeable button battery (CR2450) and the battery life is about 5 years. Customers can buy the battery in local easily and replace battery by themselves.
5. Q: How many base stations are needed per store?
A: A single base station can cover up to 5 thousand tags, and has 15 meters radius coverage area.
6. Q: How does base station supply power?
A: Base station is powered via AC adapter.
7. Q: What transmission technology do you use?
A: Transmission Technology: Radio frequency 433MHz, Anti-interference from mobile phone and other WIFI equipments.
8. Q: What is your MOQ?
A: Any quantity is acceptable for your order. And the price is negotiable for large quantity.
Factory show of electronic price tag
- Tel: +86-21-52353905
- Fax: +86-21-52353906
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Room 818-819-820, building B, St. NOAH, No. 1759, Jinshajiang Road, Putuo District, Shanghai, China.